Pages

Welcome

Schedule

SESSION

Monday, October 25, 2010

Mr. and Mrs.Kessock...

This truly was a beautiful day. From the dress, to the flowers, to the cake, to the glowing lights...perfection!
Travis and Emmaline..I hope you enjoy your pictures!

and psst...Travis...I think you're beginning to warm up to the cammy! I think I even snapped you sportin' a toothy grin every now and then...




23

17


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

30


9



22

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

15

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

45

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

13


12


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

21

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

6

11


4

what can I say? I like to keep things classy...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

37

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

8



I had to come out from behind the camera to get a shot with my first wedding clients!! :) I can't imagine shooting my first wedding for any another couple...I had a ball!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again you did an amazing job! Great work Noelle. All of the pictures are fantastic.

Holly said...

these are very dreamy! love the vibe of the reception..so anthro! you girls are beautiful, nice seeing a pic of hannah!

Carissa said...

awesome job as always, noelle!! i love the wedding theme...very natural and pretty!

Tessa said...

Wowza! I like 'em! No really, they're great.

Unknown said...

They are gorgeous. What a lovely couple. The light is beyond gorgeous. Take my breath away pretty!

Post a Comment

bestow your love below...