Pages

Welcome

Schedule

SESSION

Friday, March 5, 2010

Cristian Alexander Lopez....

Mark and Susan, he's absolutely adorable. Thank you so much for asking me to document such an important time in your lives.
I had soo much fun during this shoot...I fell in love with SO many of the photos. I am seriously looking forward to your family shoot!!

Without further ado...introducing Cristian Alexandar....





lopezfam





lopez






Lopez family



SusanandCristian





lopez



susanandbabe





The rest will be up on my website, NoelleMonique Photography, shortly....

PS....Mark...sorry it took me SOOOO long to get these up...LOL!! I had to "re-acquaint" myself with photoshop...

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Loooooove!!! They look like a hip, modern, sophisticated little family! Beauty. Full!!

MARK said...

Noelle, words can not describe how much WE LOVE these pictures! You honestly have an amazing gift at capturing photos. You did exactly what I thought you would do and I'm forever grateful! Great job and I can't wait to have you do more photo sessions for us.

Briana said...

they are all so good...just to think there's still more will be a bit overwhelming for mark and susan...love them!!!

Amber said...

In your words, I'm bestowing my love for that crying one. How cute! I also love the laughing one! Great captures!

penandview said...

You did a BEAUTIFUL job! And the lighting...perfect! :)

noellemonique said...

Thanks!! Cause... you know, I was worried about that lighting! :)

Post a Comment

bestow your love below...